Our success flows from a corporate philosophy that stresses integrity, innovation, dedication, teamwork, loyalty and tradition. Colliers International is wholly owned by its employees, which generates a deep pride in performance. We are a rapidly expanding organization anchored by the solid foundation of a distinguished history dating back to 1898.
Colliers International attracts the finest professionals in the industry. Over 800 sales, information, marketing and research professionals, located in 17 offices across Canada and 22 in the United States, offer a complete range of services. These services include: Investment Property Sales and Rental; Office Leasing, Industrial (Warehouse / Manufacturing), and Retail Sales and Leasing; Corporate Services; Hotels; Management Services; Valuation and Advisory Services; Design & Construction Services; Market Research.
We emphasize teamwork and strive to promote the best quality of service. We are client-driven, developing long-term relationships through confidence, trust and performance. Our market knowledge and business experience ensure the most capable and comprehensive commercial services available.
Colliers International (QC) Inc. is also a partner in one of the world's largest independent professional realty organizations in the world, Colliers International boasts over 8,900 professionals serving clients from more than 250 offices in 51 countries worldwide. As a leading participant in this strategic alliance of long-established service firms and partnerships, we are Canada's only truly international company specializing in sales and rental of commercial property.
Our Commercial Real Estate
Colliers International wins the North American SIOR 2014 Industrial Largest Dollar Volume Transaction Award
Colliers International won the North American SIOR 2014 Industrial Largest Dollar Volume Transaction Award, which will be presented to the winners at the 2015 Spring World Conference, April 22-25, 2015 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
This honor went to Montreal’s Norman S. Laff, Arnold Fox and Jean-Marc Dubé, SIOR and Toronto's Gordon D. Cook, SIOR and Victor Cotic for the sale-leaseback of a build-to-suit property on Chemin du Grand-Bernier, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu. The Advisory Team for this industrial real estate project consisted of some of the most experienced advisors in the industry. This team has vast experience in industrial real estate and are market-makers, having completed close to a billion dollars in transactions in the past couple of years.
The winning deal, valued at $65 million, involved a 374,000-square-foot facility and 870,000-square-foot piece of land. An investor-landlord acquired the land and the building in Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, Quebec. The deal resulted in a new facility for DHL/Exel, as well as created new employment opportunities and construction contracts in a tertiary market.
The project in St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu is an excellent example of collaboration among SIORs from the Eastern Canadian Chapter and Central Canadian Chapter to bring a project to a successful close.
Canada Real Estate Network
Greater Montreal Area
(Office, Industrial, Warehouse, Investment, Land)
Island of Montreal (Anjou, Kirkland,St-Leonard, R.D.P., Saint-Laurent + Technoparc, Pointe-Claire, Dorval, Lachine, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Baie d'Urfe), Laval, South Shore (Boucherville, Brossard, Candiac, Longueuil, Ste-Julie, St-Bruno, etc.), North Shore (Boisbriand, Blainville, Mirabel, Terrebonne, etc.), City of Sherbrooke, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
USA Real Estate Network
Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Bellevue, Boise, Boston, Carlsbad, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati & Dayton, Cleveland, Columbia South Carolina, Dallas-Fort Worth, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Fresno, Greenville, Honolulu-Hawaii, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New Jersey, New York, Oakland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pleasanton, Portland, Raleigh, Reno, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose - Silicon Valley, San Mateo, Scottsdale, Seattle, St. Louis, Tacoma, Tampa/Clearwater, Walnut Creek, Washington DC, West Palm Beach/Boca Raton
Global Real Estate Network
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China (PRC), Columbia, Hong Kong (SAR), Hungary, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Serbia-Montenegro, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, The Netherlands, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Venezuela
- Industrial Property (374,000 square foot), soon-to-be LEED certified built-to-suit distribution facility The Advisory Team The…Details
- Industrial Property (742,000 square feet) Distribution Centre The Advisory Team The Advisory Team for this…Details
Office Space | Industrial - Warehouse | Land
For Sale - For Rent in Montreal
- INDUSTRIAL FOR SALE For Sale Land Area : 181,278.00 SF Building Area : 34,723.00 SF DESCRIPTION This property is well located in the city of Gatineau, 20 minutes from Ottawa, with easy access to Highway de l’Outaouais (50) as well as exposure and signage on Highway 50. The building is situated on 181,278 SF of…Details
- FIRST CLASS INDUSTRIAL SPACE For Lease Available Area : 25,333.00 SF DESCRIPTION This space is located with fast access to Highways 20, 520 and 13 and is minutes from Montreal’s International Airport. The space is currently vacant. Offices to be built to suit tenant’s requirements. The shipping ratio is excellent. There is ample parking available…Details
- LAND OR DEVELOPMENT SITE FOR SALE OR LEASE For Sale Land Area : 1,246,364.00 SF Building Areas : 100,000.00 SF to 600,000.00 SF For Lease Available Areas : 100,000.00 SF to 600,000.00 SF DESCRIPTION The site can accommodate a building, measuring from 100,000 SF up to and including 600,000 SF. The property is ideal for…Details
- For Lease Available Area : 580,000.00 SF DESCRIPTION Formerly occupied by Mabe Canada, this property is located on the east and west sides of Dickson and Notre-Dame east, has excellent access to Souligny street and is in proximity Highways 25 and 40 as well as the Lafontaine Tunnel. The site allows for fast access to…Details
- RESIDENTIAL FOR SALE For Sale Land Area : 5,223.00 SF Building Area : 5,850.00 SF DESCRIPTION This charming, fully leased building is comprised of two commercial spaces and four residential apartments. It is well located on the corner of St-Hubert and Sherbrooke E, with easy access to public transportation and minutes away from all amenities.…Details
- FREESTANDING INDUSTRIAL BUILDING WITH FREEZER SPACE For Sale Land Area : 362,624.00 SF Building Area : 67,667.00 SF For Lease Available Area : 67,667.00 SF FEATURES Freezer racking upgrades warehouse ventilation improvements renovated office space 1,252,224 cubic feet of freezer volume 5,375 SF of dry storage space Fully racked 4,200 pallet positions Fenced yard Additional…Details